3 Easy steps to manage your student’s video coursework. Saving months of your
1 – Upload a list of your students (Our system creates a profile and emails login
details for each student)
2 – Students login to their account where they can upload coursework videos and
3 – View, manage and monitor all student activity and the content that has been
It is that easy and saves months of your time watching videos submitted in different formats on all sorts of medium;
USB sticks, CDs, DVDs, portable hard drives etc.
What is the “Student Coursework Management” system?
The Student Coursework Management system has been developed to help teachers quickly and easily manage student’s video coursework. Student’s video coursework is securely stored in one, secure, easy to manage environment. The uploaded videos will play on computers, laptops, tablets and mobile phones. You do not have to spend time trying to watch video coursework submitted in different formats (MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV etc.) and on different medium (USB sticks, CDs, DVDs, portable hard drives etc.
16 Benefits of using the “Student Coursework Management” system
- All student video coursework in stored in one easy to manage environment
- Students can upload their video coursework and coursework notes
- Student video coursework is viewable on computers, laptops, tablets and
- Students can submit YouTube videos as part of their coursework
- Easily manage and maintain student profiles
- Write and send emails to selected lists of students
- Easily manage students in different year groups, studying different subjects
- Student video uploads are “date & time” stamped
- Upload exam board documents making them available to students
- Easily “Roll” students and their subjects over to the next year group
- Set students of your choice, and their uploaded videos of your choice, for
- Fully manage (create and remove) moderator accounts
- Search students by year group
- Search students by activity
- View statistics of student activity
- All uploaded content is stored securely
Who is the “Student Coursework Management” system for?
Schools – Colleges – Universities.
How does the “Student Coursework Management” system work?
Our dashboard is full of great features that help you to quickly upload, create and
manage student profiles. Your students will be emailed login details and will have
access to the “Coursework login”.
Once logged in student’s can upload their video coursework, upload their coursework
notes and download exam board documents. Student’s can search their year groups
and subjects, watch uploaded video coursework and securely download their
coursework notes. Students can submit YouTube footage as part of their coursework.
You can monitor which students have logged in to their account and when. Monitor
what videos have been uploaded and keep students informed by emailing lists of
As an Administrator / teacher you can add and update student profiles, add subjects
and activities to student profiles (i.e. the subject “Sport” may have activities such as
“Skiing”, “Cross Country”, “Athletics” etc.).
You can upload exam board documents making them available to students; you can
search for students, or lists of students, using our “Search by year group” and “Search
by activity” functionality.
You no longer have to manually post video coursework to exam board moderators.
Moderators can log into their account and watch the video coursework you decide
they have permission to see.
You can manage moderator accounts (create and remove users who have permission
to view content you have set for moderation.). You can set, and unset, student video
coursework to be moderated.
You no longer have to worry about the different video formats in which students
submit their coursework. Our system “transcodes”, or re-encodes, uploaded video
coursework to play in computers, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
* Student coursework is stored securely and is always available.
Use this quick contact form to get in touch with us. If you need more information, you’re interested in our services, want a free demo? just give us a call…